04 August, 2014

An interesting blog on the science of sport

I am always complaining on the absence of interesting blogs on athletics. Still, from time to time, mostly by chance, I find a blog that is really to my taste. This time it’s the blog 

Science in Sport

by two young PhDs from South Africa: Ross Tucker and Jonathan Dugas. 


Their blog is very interesting but I am afraid that it is in a semi-abandoned state. However, one of the bloggers is very active on Twitter, so there is still hope for the blog.

I should also point out that the two bloggers have published a book, in collaboration with  Matt Fitzgerald: The Runner's Body: How the Latest Exercise Science Can Help You Run Stronger, Longer, and Faster.


You can find it on Amazon at a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment